Saturday 6 August 2011

Equestrian Clearance

I have recently been on the Equestrian Clearance website. I have bought things from it in the past but I have not been on it for a while. It is a website that has discounted equestrian products. They have lots of well known brands such as Joules, Ariat, Weatherbeeta, Caldene etc. The link to the website is below.

http://www.equestrianclearance.com/

I have ordered some of these boots. As I may be doing a 2 week work placement at the donkey sanctuary and need boots with steel toe caps which I don't have. They said I could borrow some but thought I would buy some as I will use them at the farm anyway during the summer as at the moment I am just wearing my wellies or trainers if it is hot. They were £24.99 and are called K*TY (don't ask me how to say that, maybe kitty?) Steel Toe Cap Jodhpur Boots.They are made from hard wearing leather and have a rubber sole. The RRP is £39.99.

K*TY Steel Toe Cap Jodhpur Boots.

http://www.equestrianclearance.com/ecw_catalogue/kty_steel_toe_cap_jodhpur_boots/index.html

There are lots of other bargains on there too!

I love this union jack brush by Cottage Craft which is £3.50.
Cottage Craft Union Jack Dandy Brush.

https://www.equestrianclearance.com/matchmakers/cottage-craft-union-jack-dm-brushes/index.html

I saw these Caldene Pearl Browbands too which are lurrvely but I don't think Trooper would thank me if I made him wear one! The are £22.99 and I think it would be a special occasion browband rather than an every day one!

Caldene Pearl Browband.

https://www.equestrianclearance.com/matchmakers/caldene-pearl-browbands/index.html

They've got lots of other things so go and have a look! Don't blame me if you spend all your money though!

Love Laura
xxxx

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

The steel toe boots are something that I am surprised didn't take off quicker. I thought that it'd be common sense in riding to use such a thing! Either way if you keep the leather in good condition they'll last you for decades!


equestrian clearance UK

Unknown said...

his is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work. Equestrian Clearance

Unknown said...

Equestrian Supplies and equipments if available at best prize and also with the variety of products then why to waste anywhere else. Robinsons Equestrian Clearance provides the best deals and branded products.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...