Wednesday 30 November 2011

Birthday Cakes

I went home last week and had my friends round for a late birthday party! One of them made me this lovely cake and I had to put it on here! It had a glittery pink horse shoe and a rosette with 22 on as that is how old I am! The candles were also little ponies that were pink! And if anyone is wondering, Boggi is my nickname but that's another story! The cake was also yummy! Thanks Holly for making it for me :-)


While I am writing a post on cakes I thought I would add a photo of my birthday cake I had for my 21st birthday. This one had a black horse in a paddock with a little bale of hay!



Hope I haven't made you all hungry now!

Love Laura
xxxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those cakes are amazing! Happy belated birthday!

Ruth said...

Wow!! Those cakes are awesome :)! Happy birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...