Sunday 11 December 2011

Spanish Riding School At Wembley

I am going to write some more informative posts on the Spanish Riding School when I am back at home but for now here are some of the photographs that I took!

Below is Wembley arena before the show started, they had a big chandelier hung and lots of blue lights!


At one end was the curtain where the horses came out from. Nicky Chapman presented the show and stood on the round podium. They also showed some short films on the screen giving information about the Spanish Riding School and what it looks like.


Below are some of the photographs I took of the horses. It was hard to get good photographs as we were not allowed the flashes on our cameras so the pictures kept going blurry but here are some of the good ones I got. There were different sections to the show which I will talk about in my next post. (The program we bought is at home so when I go home I will have all the information!).









All of the horses were so calm throughout the show, even when they were performing movements. They were absolutely beautiful and I would recommend going to watch them if you ever get the chance!

Love Laura
xxxx

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I've only seen Spanish horses perform once and that was amazing. The movements those horses can do require a lot of muscle and power which they have a lot of.
Beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...