Tuesday 24 July 2012

Olympic Updates

Just a quick post to say I am going to watch the Cross Country on Monday the 30th of July and then I will be watching the Dressage Grand Prix on Thursday the 9th of August. I will be writing blog posts after my visit but during the day I will be putting updates on Twitter along with photos. If you would like to follow me on Twitter my address is  @Laura_C_H!

We are getting a coach down on the day of the Cross Country. As a lot of people are attending this event coaches have been put in from all around the country. We are still waiting for our tickets to arrive but hopefully this will be sorted out soon!

The 19th of July issue of Horse & Hound is an Olympic special with lots of info in so I recommend you get it if you're in the UK.

Love Laura
xxxx

1 comment:

Wolfie said...

Awesome! Have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...