Sunday 23 September 2012

Pony Panorama

My boyfriend came to the farm today and took some panorama shots on his phone. I thought it would be good to show you all where everything is on the yard so I have put stars next to some places. If you click on these photos then they can be enlarged.

Red star; Trooper's stable
Blue star; Joe's stable
Green star; hay
Yellow star; Bobby's stable
Purple star; muck heap
Orange star; Indoor arena






The photo above was one we thought we would try out with two of me! Trooper moved during the photos being taken though making him look a bit of a funny shape and I look cross-eyed!

Love Laura
xxxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like those shots!

Leeshh said...

What a gorgeous stable yard!
That last shot is hilarious. Body builder Trooper :P

Ruth said...

I agree with the above comment. Your barn is gorgeous!! Love the photos.

Martine said...

EEK, you've been cloned!
Nice to see your yard layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...