Thursday 6 September 2012

Product Review; Joules Polo Shirts

Today I thought I would write a review on one of my favourite items of clothing, Joules polo shirts. I currently own three and have had a number of others since I first discovered them at Badminton Horse Trials many years ago.


What makes them so great is that they are really good quality, the material used for them is quite thick which makes them very durable but they also look really stylish. The shirts last me for years, and I practically lived in them during my time at university, as did most of the girls on my course (we studied equine science).






 I particularly like my red shirt as it has so much attention to detail. As well as having lots of different buttons at the top it has some down the sides and under the collar is lined with a really nice material.






This is one of the more plain styles they do (which are also cheaper). The sun decided to go back in when I took this photo but it is a dusky pink colour with their rabbit logo on the front in yellow.

On the Joules website they currently have a number of different women's polo shirts starting from £29.95. Some of my favourites can be seen below. I have a birthday coming up so I might be adding some of these to my wish list!





I even wore my red Joules top when I went to the Olympics as I thought it would fit in well with the Team GB colours!

Love Laura
xxxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site. pull ralph lauren pas cher

Unknown said...

Thanks for the share. Absolutely love those polos, they remind me of a la martina polos I have. Hope you enjoyed the match!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...